Saturday, April 4, 2009

I am actually looking at an extended vacation thanks to our lovely government and the wonderful WARN Act. Kudos to Barbara for making that possible! =0). I am planning to do a thorough overhaul of my house! I want to put my hands on every thing in every room and decide wether or not we should keep it or get rid of it. This is my opportunity to shed the ways of the Pack Rat and make for a new life of useful stuff that is neither broken or waiting to be fixed. I am so looking forward to working my house over while I am relaxing on my staycation in my own home.

Before I am allowed to do that however, I get the privledge of spending Spring Break with my children. What a joy this is going to be! While I have not made plans, I do wish that I am able to take them somewhere to play every day. A day at the park, at the beach, you know, things like that. It would be nice to let them have full days of fresh air and not be in the house. Remember days like that? If I were a stay at home mom and money were not an issue if I were, that would definitely be the way to go. How much easier to keep the house clean that would be!

Another thing that I would like to accomplish is to get some long deserved reading for pleasure done. I have not been able to read anything just because at length for years. What a joy that would be too. Kind of like fishing for my husband, it would be great to curl up with a book and a cup of coffee and a blanket and read until I go crosseyed! Even writing in my book would qualify for this category!

Oh, and I also would like to lose some weight. I want to watch the sun rise at the beach one day and it would be nice if I could run the beach every day while I am on vacation. While it is not safe to do that alone anymore, I can still dream about that. I do want to lose weight while I am out, I have almost put that wish to the back burner on my minds stove. Yea it seems to be only a wish because I cannot bring myself to eat right one hundred percent of the time. Caffine is too much a part of me and I love my pizza. I am addicted to that and it is only a dream that I have been chasing for some time now.

We will see what the next month will bring. I have so many hopes and aspirations and I can only hope that they are accomplished before I have to return to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment