Monday, February 23, 2009

Ms. Wrenegade

Here is a little aside. I have a coworker that I absolutely love chatting with. She is an amazing woman and full of with and charm. She dresses like a diva but can get down like any tomboy I know. She is the wife of a Wrenegade! (Yes, that is how it is spelled! I am not typoing on this one!) At any rate. I feel so sad that she has been slighted so much over the past few months and I believe that something great will come out of it all in the long run. She is a wonderful mother, wife, grandmother and puppy owner! She has class and great taste.
I am not fluffing her up as she can do that pretty well on her own. It just seems to me that above it all, I wonder if anyone ever asks how is SHE doing? I mean it BW, are you REALLY ok? You know, if you put that cigarette down for 20 minutes, you may come up with some more wit so we can all get a little thinner from laughing at your funnies. I love your style of writing (gee, is that an influence from your YKW???) and I wait with baited breath for the next one.

I can only hope that we keep in touch after all this WARN Act stuff and crap going on. I would hate to lose you as not only a co worker but a friend. While I may not know Heff personally, I would be happy to be on your friends list any day! YOU GO GURL! You will find your niche again. And when you do, everyone better watch out! Even the meanies who stepped on you along the way.
Love ya!




1 comment:

  1. OMG! I almost thought you were talking about me! Hey as long as we have 10 fingers an 10 toes we will keep in touch. Fear not my little wild hair girlfriend, life is for those who live it! I will be ok, you will be ok, our bosses are the ones to pity.

    ReplyDelete