Monday, April 22, 2013

Tattle, Disappear, and Stalk

Yes, it has all happened to us.  The one person on your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, MySpace, whatever that has reported you, blocked you, and is now stalking you from a fake page they created.  Of those that have such a fan, I am certain at least 2/3 of you have done it yourselves.  Don't lie.
Aside from it being dangerous (depends on the situation,) I think it is flattering that they would go to great lengths to actually go to all the trouble to block and stalk me via social network.  To take up that much time in someone else's life that they could use constructively doing something else such as finding a job, reading a book, or some other meaningful activity.  But NOOOOOOOOOOOO they want to use that precious time going to great lengths to figure out what it is that I am doing and trying to be sneaky about it.
Yes, folks, you must be important if you have a "fan."  I am sure I have a couple myself.  I am also certain my fans are reading this right now thoroughly convinced that I am talking about JUST them.  Ah, I hate to disappoint, (but I do that so well!) this rant is not aimed at any person or group, be it imagined or real.  This rant was suggested by someone that wanted to hear about it so, you, my stalker will have to keep your thrill for another day.  You know who you are.
I will even tag a few people in this posting who have fans of their own just so they can share in the joy of the fact that we are of an elite group.  No, we are not famous by any means. However, we do have that "speshul" someone that simply adores to take things out of context (especially from our Facebook status updates) and use the trusty old snipping tool to copy things from our timelines and make a lovely little scrapbook.  They honestly believe they can use that to their advantage huh?
Yes, we all have them.  The fan that believes that we spend our every waking breath thinking about them when we are, in truth, living our own lives and only merely annoyed by the fact that there is someone out there that believes that we have to think about them on a daily basis so they do retarded things simply because they have nothing better to do.
Tsk Tsk I say.  Get a life, a hobby, Hell, read WAR AND PEACE or GONE WITH THE WIND.  It will certainly keep you occupied much longer than anything I have done in the past fifteen minutes you were not looking at my Facebook (with baited breath, assuming that the next thing to pop on the screen is about you when in reality it is because the jackrabbit driving that damn Acura cut me off at the stop light on the way home.) Remember road rage?
Yes, clear example here:  How in the sam hill can my road rage about just that situation be about you when the following are true:
1.  You don't drive.
2.  You were not anywhere near where I was driving when I was referring to that incident AND how do you even know it was today if I didn't say so?
3.  You seem to think my mind was aiming that at you when you were the furthest thing from any brain cell currently in use in my COUNTY.
It is a shame isn't it?  Truly it is.  Again, here is my disclaimer:  This is NOT aimed at anyone real or imagined, nor is it intended to poke fun or offend anyone.  So, there is no need to REPORT me for no reason when it will not work in your favor, BLOCK me all day long, that way, I will not see your mug on any friends list of mine nor will I see any interaction you have with anyone I may or may not know and STALK away.  If I stress you out that much that you are drooling over my page then, I must be very, very important to you.
Thanks to Melinda for suggesting this rant and the others tagged, truly appreciate your fans.  You know who you are and your fans know who they are. Mine certainly do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment