Friday, January 2, 2015

Day 2: The bottom of the bottle is never happy.

I have had a hankering for a tomato and cheese sandwich. I have even tried struggle casserole. You know...noodles, ranch dressing, cheese, and diced tomatoes. Yet...its just not the same.
Yay! For the bread store! Got my bread, a shiny new tomato, my favorite cheese, ranch dressing and seasonings. Omnomnom. Licking my fingers as I type. (Ewwww. Sticky keyboard. Maybe writing about food is not what I need to do.) I digress.

Now I am pretty OCD about things. I like to ssswwwwiiirrrllll my ranch dressing on the sandwich. When I get to the bottom of the bottle, its never happy. While I may get the right amount on the bread, it still does not taste the same. Thank goodness I made two sandwiches today or it just wouldnt be right. 

Here is a visual of my conundrum
You know which one I saved for last.
What do YOU think?

No comments:

Post a Comment