Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Day 26: I just love balls! (Another WP post.)

I don’t know what YOU were thinking when you seen the title to this. Get your mind out of the gutter, dirty reader! (Or take a shower if you really ARE dirty!) This has nothing to do with what you think it does. Nor is this some cutesy doggie post where the dog is bouncing around the room playing with his toys in rapturous abandon. No, no. Something different entirely.
I am not one to take random pictures of people and post them on the interwebs, however, this one was something I could not resist. No, I am by no means putting this person in a bad light nor is it some funny thing where someone is wearing jeans that are obviously not theirs. Its not some crazy thing where they are twisted up on a contortionist ball either. Its just a dude….holding some balls. (Wow that sounds….wrong too. Ah, but no, I DIDN’T digress. Not yet.)
While at one of the kiddos basketball games last night, I happened to look across the gym and see some random guy standing by the game room. The only reason I noticed him is because only certain people stand in that area during the basketball games and he certainly had not been one to be in that area in the past. At first, he was just kinda hanging out…talking to the youth sports management staff and other people in the vicinity. Then he had a basket ball in his hand. No big deal. He was right next to the ball rack anyway. A few minutes later, I looked up and he was holding two basketballs. Hrmmm. Back to the game. Cheer….yell…cheer….yay! score!….yell.  Look at the “ball guy.” Um…He is hugging FOUR basketballs! I lean over to my Cal and tell him. “Look at that guy! He’s so happy. It’s like he is saying ‘I just love balls!'”  Now this is a win for me because my skewed view of the world and the acknowledgement of such made my Cal laugh at me. YAY! I WIN! (As the Number 7 in our life would say. Ah, but I digress. All you need to know is YESSSS!!!! I WIN!)  I did not have my phone because the real Number 7 was playing a game on it and I asked Cal to take a pic so I could write about it. He didn’t feed into that insanity. The great thing was, at that very moment, the Number 7 lost a life in his game and I told him “Lemme see that for a second..**Micaa snatches the phone leaving the game player looking at her like WTHeckles!?**   CLICK! Yes, I got my picture and here it is in all the glory of someone who loves balls as much as the ball guy. Feel the love peeps. Feel the love!
I just love balls!
I just love balls!
20150126_175222

No comments:

Post a Comment